Sunday 7 August 2011

Inspired


After Researching Marilyn Minter's work I decided to do some experiments of my own, using exagerated makeup, an elegant model and a little water

Fashion photography is traditionaly used to model something or someone, such as in magazines, fashion photography is used to display garments. Or in other ways such as promoting a band, music artist or celebrity. I am very interested in Fashion photography due to the beauty of the photos and the creative concepts. But i know that every photo should has a meaning or story behind it.











Marilyn Minter's work is always high contrasted and presents the skin and lips in extreme detail. I wanted to take a few of my own and add the elemnt of high contrast to exagerate skin texture and colour. Also in some of Minter's work is the use of water droplets and beads. i di my own experiments. (Top Left) is a high contrasted image of an awkwardly positioned girl

No comments:

Post a Comment