Monday 5 December 2011

Horrifying fashion

it all began with a little bit of glitter and hair whipping which lead to something totally different. I wanted a photo shoot where i threw glitter at my model to capture light and beauty as she whips her hair. so i attempted it ...







this was my final image form the glitter shoot as it was exactly what i wanted however i only got one image that i really liked. my plan was to use a light bulb above her however there was not one light bulb to be found. instead we used the dark room red light which added a slight red colour to her hair. so i tried something different ...
The red light inspired em too create a horror style fashion shoot bit unusual but fashion photography is 








Most of these images was just to practice giving instructions to a model because i'm not the best at it and eperimenting with a red light. however the image above reminded me of the soliloquy task which i really really enjoyed as its similar to my final image of a distorted face. i would love to do another shoot like this but incorporate dancing into it like my soliloquy task 





No comments:

Post a Comment