Wednesday 14 September 2011

"Look It's a CATONKEY" !!!!



The Natural Confectionary Company is a food retail company that sells, sweets sours and chocolates. Over the years their advertisement has developed into comical films, based on the conversations and realisations of individual sweets.
Every film is set on a clear white surface, sometimes props are used but most of the time it is just the individual characterised sweets. The adverts are not filmed trhough a video camera, but are actually photographs edited together to create an animation.


As the simple adverts have always entertained and interested me I would consider my short Forward Motion Film to be an animation. I like the adverts due to the simple and quaint sunbject. I also noticed that the voices of the sweets characterise them and give them a personality. If i was to make a similar animation, I would have to consider using particular voices for characters. Another element I like to the adverts are the angles of the images and the way the images flip from one character to another. This seems to emphasise the characters personality, and exagerate arguments between the sweets.


No comments:

Post a Comment